The pattern was a pretty good choice for the fabric, except the neckline didn't recover from being stretched when I applied the band. The fabric has no lycra, so its recovery is not good. I thought a run through a wash cycle would help it, but it didn't take care of the problem.
|Before: Droopy and Sad|
(and I'm talking about the neckline here, not the girls!)
|After: High and Happy|
While constructing this top, I realized I had made some alterations to the pattern that I had forgotten to mention on the green version. I had narrowed the shoulder seam by about an inch and a half, because the sleeves hung off my shoulders. The underarm is also quite low. I raised it and inch on this top, but will raise it even more next time. I will also narrow the width of the garment at the front neckline, as it's just a bit too wide.
I still think this is a great pattern for us full figured gals. The generosity of fabric at the lower part of the top helps it fall nicely over wide bellies and/or hips. This version is really comfortable, and I know I'll get lots of wear from it in the coming months!